Tweet that Tweety Bird

Tweet that Tweety Bird
I've had a private twitter account since 2009. For this assignment I changed my account to public, therefore my engagement level increased greatly. Once switching to a public account my primary target became those interested in marketing and advertising. I also had some political posts.
One of my highest impressions was a tweet that led to a YouTube link for free social media marketing tools. This leads to me believe my informative tweets have been effective and are reaching my target market. 

Having previously had a private account I expanded my Tweet activity time to 28 days to give better data. I am definitely not the King of Twitter (Justin Beiber) but I am improving. 

One tool that I did like on the Twitter analytics page, was the upcoming events, and what people are tweeting about. It also provides a tab to create a new campaign and view the details. The details tab breaks down all the data, going through how many tweets and the number of people reached, the previous year. The tab also breaks down the ages of who tweets the most on the given topic, in this situation 18-24 years old. This tool is a great way to make predictions on how to engage followers.


Comments

Popular Posts