Landing Page

My Landing Page for Cottage Linens with Wishpond I chose a minimalist approach with a very low ratio, leaving my audience with the one choice- To click
After using both the Wishpond and Adobe Spark, I found Wishpond gave me more freedom and choices in my layout. Cottage Linens I tried to keep my landing page as simple as possible by leaving the viewer with only one choice, to order or for more information. I was torn between the two choices of order now or more information. The demographic my client is trying to reach is the vacationer, more specifically the Southern Maine Beach vacationer. Between the two pages, I much prefer the WishPond it gave me more freedom with my layout choices and I could change the color of my call to action button making it stand out more. I definitely want to explore the Adobe Spark more they had templates for Facebook Ads, Instagram and Instagram Stories. This is huge help for someone who may or may not be social media savy.

Comments

Popular Posts